- Please note some of the goods on our online shop are only available for pick-up from our store in Monmouth. This applies to most of the honey, beekeeping equipment and drinks. Please make separate orders for goods to be shipped and goods to be collected in store.
- We aim to dispatch all orders as soon as possible and within 7 working days from receipt. We will get in touch by email if we anticipate a longer lead time, or if we encounter any problems fulfilling your order.
- You may cancel your order and receive a full refund up until it has been marked as ready for dispatch. Please view our Refunds & Returns policy for further details.
- The cost of shipping is calculated automatically at checkout based on the weight and size of the goods ordered, packaging costs and delivery destination.
- We use Royal Mail for deliveries across the UK. Click here to consult Royal Mail’s Terms and Conditions. Royal Mail services continue to work without major disruptions across the UK. If your goods are taking longer to arrive than expected please consult Royal Mail updates on Coronavirus-related disruptions. If you wish your order delivered by courier instead, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to placing your order.
- International Shipments: For a shipping quote, please contact email@example.com prior to placing your order. Please note that you, the buyer, are solely responsible for the payment of any tariffs, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges etc. due on delivery. Packing slips for international shipments cannot be marked as a “gift” or with altered prices.
- Royal Mail continues to report disruptions to international services due to Coronavirus restrictions. Please check if the country designated for delivery is affected by them before placing your order. As of May 15th 2020, Royal Mail strongly advises against posting to the following countries:
Ukraine - Crimea & Sevastopol Regions