- If you are booking a place on one of our courses as a gift please add a note at checkout including the name of the person you are buying the gift for, their email address and the date you would like us to send the person further details about the course.
- You or the person you have booked the course for will receive an email with further information about the course within 1-3 working days of making the booking.
- You can transfer the course booking to another person free of charge.
- If for any reason we have to cancel a course we will notify you as soon as possible and offer you the choice between a full refund or carrying your booking forward to the next available date.
- If you cancel your booking up to 28 days before the date the course is due to start we can offer a 75% refund of the course value or to transfer your booking to the next available date.
- If you cancel your booking up to 14 days of the date the course is due to start we can offer a 50% refund of the course value.
- If you cancel within 14 days of the date the course is due to start we cannot offer you a refund, nor carry your booking forward to the next available date. You may however transfer your booking to someone else who can attend on the day.
We are doing our best to minimise risks associated with Covid-19 at our courses. We are restricting the number of participants to comply with government guidelines and ask all course participants to wear a face mask for all indoor activities. We will only provide food and drinks when we know we can do so safely, and will otherwise ask you to bring your own. We are no longer able to let you borrow protective equipment for beekeeping demonstrations and expect you to bring your own. If you are due to attend a course and have any coronavirus symptoms or concerns please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org