- If you are booking a place on one of our courses as a gift please add a note at checkout including the name of the person you are buying the gift for, their email address and the date you would like us to send the person further details about the course.
- You or the person you have booked the course for will receive an email with further information about the course within 1-3 working days of making the booking. If you do not receive a booking confirmation email please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +44 (0) 1600 714848
- If for any reason we have to cancel a course we will notify you as soon as possible and offer you the choice between a full refund or carrying your booking forward to a new date of your choice.
- We hold our courses on specific dates and they involve catering and/or leisure activities. Consequently, the consumer right of cancellation does not apply to orders for these types of Products. You are therefore not entitled to cancel course bookings or to obtain a refund in respect of them if you no longer can or want to attend them. However, we may be able to offer you a partial refund or change of booking subject to the following terms and conditions.
- You can transfer any course booking to another person free of charge. Please notify us by email sending the person's full name, email address and contact phone number.
- If you wish to cancel your booking up to 28 days before the date the course is due to start we can offer a 75% refund of the course value or to transfer your booking to a new date of your choice subject to an administration fee of £25.00.
- If you wish to cancel your booking up to 14 days of the date the course is due to start we can offer a 50% refund of the course value, or to transfer your booking to to a new date of your choice subject to an administration fee of £25.00.
- If you wish to cancel within 14 days of the date the course is due to start we cannot offer you a refund, nor carry your booking forward to the next available date. You may however still transfer your booking to someone else who can attend on the day.
We strongly recommend that you obtain appropriate travel insurance prior to placing an order for any courses to cover you in the event that you cannot attend an event or course for unforeseen reasons, for example due to bad weather, transport delays or cancellations, illness or bereavement. Some banks and payment cards automatically provide you with travel insurance cover – please check with your relevant insurance services provider(s) before placing an order with us.