This extractor is great for the hobbyist beekeeper with up to five hives. It fits nicely on a tabletop, or on the stand provided. It's made from food-grade polythene and will accommodate up to four B.S shallow frames. It will hold up to 18lbs of honey before the honey valve must be opened.
There is no central shaft, thus making the loading and turning of frames easier. All frames can be swivelled on their axis without removing them from the cage.
- Size (L x W x H): 0.00mm x 405.00mm x 660.00mm
- Food grade polythene barrel
- 1/2" nylon valve. Nylon gears with a ratio of 2 1/2:1.
- Stainless steel internal cage with phosphor bronze self-lubricating bush at the top of the central shaft.
- Nylon bush at the base.
- The B.S. type will accommodate four B.S. shallow or two B.S. deep frames.