A new edition (2019) of the Bees for Development Training Module which is intended for use by beekeeper trainers in tropical Africa. After the end of the Module course participants will:
- Appreciate the value and different uses of beeswax
- understand issues regarding beeswax quality
- know how to render beeswax using hot water
- know how to render beeswax using a solar wax extractor
- understand the different markets for beeswax
You are buying a digital PDF of this booklet.
Please provide your email address at the checkout, to ensure you receive a copy to your email address too. If you cannot find it, please be sure to also check your “Junk” folder.
You are welcome to translate and/or reproduce parts of this booklet provided the purpose is education of beekeepers and not for commercial gain. Permission for reproduction is given on the understanding that Bees for Development is acknowledged and our contact details are provided in full. Please tell us how and where the material is used.