A new edition (2020) of the Bees for Development Training Module which is intended for use by beekeeper trainers in tropical Africa. After the end of the Module course participants will:
• Appreciate the value and different uses of honey
• Have an understanding of issues regarding honey quality
• Be able to identify ripe honey
• Be able to harvest and process honey
• Know how to store honey and package it for sale
You are welcome to translate and/or reproduce parts of this booklet provided the purpose is education of beekeepers and not for commercial gain. Permission for reproduction is given on the understanding that Bees for Development is acknowledged and our contact details are provided in full. Please tell us how and where the material is used.