The beekeeping Apiarist Full Suit with integral hood with our unique ClearView veil so you see your bees perfectly clearly and ‘the Original’, is without compare. First designed by B J Sherriff whilst running 400 beehives in 1968.
Our White protective bee suit is the item of beekeepers' safety wear that has been the most tried and tested.
The Apiarist offers extremely good overall protection
- Made of a fine weave smooth finish quality polyester cotton which is both highly protective and robust – the smooth finish enables bees to rest on fabric and fly away again without getting their feet caught in fabric fibres. Known as the Long Life clothing as many beekeepers Apiarist suits last for many many years
“after 40 years of beekeeping I’ve only managed to wear out one Sherriff’s suit, I’m enjoying the protection of the new one, in use almost every day between March & October ……. regards John, Capstone Valley Honey Fife Scotland.”
- Whether you are a novice beekeeper or a professional the Apiarist offers a very high level of security.
- Safety wear comes in a variety of sizes which are designed to be roomy to fit over regular clothing – to ascertain the correct size please use our conversion chart with videos on how to measure for your perfect fit.
- ClearView veiling unique to BJ Sherriff’s has been designed for perfection in viewing so you can see your bees better- it is airy and non-claustrophobic.
- Cuff are elasticated and ankles also have zips so that leg section can be pulled on without having to remove footwear
- Many useful pockets for pens, hive tools, Epipen, matches etc. and within the thigh pocket is a key clip for house and car keys
It comes with a recommendation endorsed by thousands of beekeepers, professionals and hobbyists alike and is the only garment on the market today which has BJ Sherriff’s unique ClearView face net which gives near perfect viewing and makes all the difference when looking at your bees. Unlike copies of our hood design we don’t use square screen mesh but our researched purpose made veiling specifically for beekeepers to see through.